We are looking for a senior project manager to join our enterprise mobility group. your job is to:
1. Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
2. Oversee managers working on client engagements within practice.
Reviews high-level deliverables across projects.
3. Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
4. Minimize our exposure and risk across multiple projects.
5. Manage scope and mitigates risk across projects.
1. Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensures accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for all projects under his/her direction.
2. Integrate financial data for multiple projects.
3. Compares financial data for practice to that of other practices and seeks ways to maximize revenue.
4. Analyzes profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
5. Addresses elevated billing issues when they arise.
1. Manage to and achieve revenue goals set for projects.
2. Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
3. Set expectations upward regarding revenue and profitability projections.
1. Serve as key participant in team and client meetings.
2. Raise our visibility through involvement in local industry organizations.
3. Confront issues openly and quickly .
4. Effectively communicate relevant project/practice information to superiors and peers in other practices.
5. Tactfully communicate sensitive information.
6. Handle difficult personnel situations directly, using appropriate discretion, HR advice, and respect for the individual.
1. Assist in the evaluation and redesign of practice offerings.
2. Possess a thorough understanding of our service offerings, technical preferences, and technical direction.
1. Challenge others to develop as leaders while clarifying roles and responsibilities.
2. Pursue excellence in all aspects of business.
3. Possess the expert knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change.
4. Build expert knowledge in our industry and conveys knowledge to others.
1. Evoke creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition.
2. Help to determine new, creative ways to employ teams on projects and distribute responsibilities.
Works across practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
1. Manage day-to-day client interaction and expectations for multiple or large-scale projects.
2. Anticipate clients needs and proposes alternative business solutions.
3. Continually seek and capitalize upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
4. Possess a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
1. Easily recognize areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementation.
2. Lend expertise to internal teams and task forces.
3. Review the status reports of team members across projects and addresses issues as appropriate.
4. Comply with and enforces standard policies and procedures.
PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is a must.