As our new Web designer you will create the look, layout, feel, functionality and features of the websites we are developing.
● Brainstorm and design mockups and/or prototypes of new web features from scratch
● Cooperate with business team to match our vision and brand across multiple web channels
● Develop and maintain robust Web style guides for all our consumer- and business-facing products
● Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and digital trends
● Work with web developers to apply style and user interface design to web applications
●BA or Master degree in web design, interaction design or equivalent training or experience
●A strong visual and technical portfolio (please send link when applying)
●Strong sense of design fundamentals including color, composition, typography, and in-depth knowledge of the web design principles.
●Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
●A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools)
●Ability to analyze and set up metrics
●Comfortable in an English-speaking environment
【It would be nice if you have/are】
●Self-driven with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
●Knowledge of Git
●Experience using Chrome Dev-Tools
●Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
● Dynamic, open-office environment. We have white boards everywhere, a ping pong table and a constant supply of coffee beans from all over the world which we grind each morning. Did we mention we have a ping pong table?
● Talented, friendly and international coworkers who collaborate and help each other learn and grow.
● Opportunities for rapid advancement and sharing in our success.
● Healthcare, Major Holidays and Paid Vacation.