You're the engineering leader who loves building world-class software product while leading a group of passionate, high performing developers. You are a Taiwanese expat who would love to return home, but are concerned about the differences in Western and Taiwanese compensation structure. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
iXorp’s mission is making the 14+Trillion ocean shipping industry simpler. We're a startup in an industry undergoing massive changes through the use of blockchain, AI/machine learning, advanced analytics and good old fashion ingenuity.
We’re a team of passionate innovators with a global B2B vision, and our platform is bridging multiple fields such as fintech, shipping, payments and insurance.
• Residence in or willingness to relocate in Taipei, Taiwan
• Fluency in written and oral English and Mandarin
• 5+ years of leading small to medium engineering teams
• Deep technical chops
• Comfortability in a very fast-paced environment with a high level of ambiguity
• Lead architecture, design and development of a world class product
• Lead, manage and hire/grow world class tech team
• Instill strong software engineering practices in the team, including continuous delivery and accurate sprint planning
• Drive adoption and usage of modern tools within the team.
• Work collaboratively across teams and provide feedback into core product teams to influence their roadmap and strategy
• Drive an excellent customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity
• Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for regular assessment and improvement
• Work with Executive Leadership to set engineering priorities and resource needs, as well as provide visibility into risks, schedules and dependencies
• Be a strong communicator of engineering goals, priorities and execution to management and staff
• Liaise with existing and prospective partners to communicate and negotiate the technical capabilities of our platform
• Liaise with product management & business development on schedules and scope
• BS or higher degree in Computer Science, or related technical field
• Experience architecting, developing, and launching software products and/or services
• Effective communication skills, focusing on presentation of technical information
• Demonstrated ability to create high performing teams and the culture & conditions needed to maximize team productivity
• Strong programming knowledge in several programming languages
• Experience leading agile software development teams and successfully translating company vision into concreate, measurable engineering deliverables
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！