Our client provides analysis services to discover and deliver critical media insights through our technology & a team of analysts. We are a growing team based in Taipei and looking for an excellent project manager to coordinate tightly with the development team and analysts to clarify needs and develop execution plans.
As a Project Manager at Infocast, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of new and existing projects. You will work closely with upper management & client contacts to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
* Ensure all project documents are safely archived.
* Project tracking and status reporting to stakeholders.
* Compile the schedule and tasks with the development team.
* Handle multiple projects at the same time and be able to prioritize tasks.
* Exploring and documenting requirements from stakeholders and analysts.
* Coordinate with tech and non-tech team members to put together the development milestone and plan.
* Fluency in English, both verbal & written.
* Excellent skills in project planning and project management.
* Pro-active attitude with a strong desire for clarity & knowledge.
* Ability to identify resources constraints & prioritize accordingly.
* Excellent skills in communicating, negotiating and problem-solving.
* Experience in related industries (software development, data mining or analytics services).
* Experience with project management tools (JIRA or any tools you are familiar with) and processes to ensure smooth and efficient project management.
Good to have:
* Mandarin communication skills a plus.
* Experience working in a multicultural work environment a plus.
* 年年優於勞基法的特休，入職第一年即按比例享有 10 天年假
* 配備 MacBook 筆電、 27 吋螢幕，還有舒服的人體工學椅
* 每年各3 天的全薪病假和家庭照顧假
* 每月一次Team Building活動
* 可視情況申請 Remote 工作
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！