As a User Experience (UX) Designer, you'll work to answer the most challenging questions in design. In this role, you assist in what our users need from our products by conducting primary research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users, and working with teams of Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and others to develop new features. You’ll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering exciting oral, written and visual presentations about our findings. Most importantly, your job as a UX Lead is to help the design team understand what would make a user’s experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, fun—and even magical.
* Conduct competitive application investigation in terms of core values and marketing segment.
* Collaborate with product manager to plan and conduct user research, user task flows, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
* Facilitate the client’s product vision, business requirements and any technical limitations by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
* Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
* Translate concepts into a user story, workflows, and effectively communicate interaction ideas using any of these methods.
* English and Mandarin proficient, Korean is a plus.
* two or more years of UX design experience.
* Expertise in standard design software such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Axure, UXPin are a plus.
* Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
* Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of web, mobile-first and responsive design.
* Understanding of the importance of user-centered design and creative research and having the ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
* Strong communication skills to collaborate with team, designers, and product/project manager.
* 年年優於勞基法的特休，入職第一年即按比例享有 10 天年假
* 配備 MacBook 筆電、 27 吋螢幕，還有舒服的人體工學椅
* 每年各3 天的全薪病假和家庭照顧假
* 每月一次Team Building活動
* 可視情況申請 Remote 工作
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！