KKLab is an innovation research and development solutions provider and venture builder.
- We design and engineer digital cloud transformation, system integration and technical infrastructure.
- We develop AI, machine learning and data management solutions.
- We innovate, incubate and accelerate new ventures and emerging technologies. At KKLab, we believe today’s ideas are tomorrow’s reality.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of service, from inception and design, through to deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health. Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Develop innovative solutions to ensure efficient SRE processes under regulatory requirements. Bring SRE expertise to the product teams that enforce regulatory requirements.
- Have experience in one or more of the following: Go, Python, Ruby, PHP or shell scripting.
- Have experience with version control systems (Git, Mercurial, etc).
- Have experience with developing for containerized and cloud environments (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Have experience with SQL, NoSQL, cache or search engine.
Nice To Have:
- Have experience in IaC (Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, etc).
- Have experience with Unix/Linux or networking administration.
- Have experience in operating containerized environments (Kubernetes, Nomad, etc).
- Have experience in managing systems in cloud environments (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- 彈性上下班制度 (1HR)
- 升遷 & 培訓機制
- 年終尾牙 & 部門聚餐補助
- KKBOX Prime 免費員工帳號