KKday's vision is to allow every traveler to embark on a journey as they like, and travel all over the world. With lockdowns around the world, the COVID-19 pandemic has hit the travel industry especially hard, however KKday try our best to face the challenge, by deeping into domestic tourism, KKday successfully won the recognition of investors, and raised $75 million in Series C.
- Manage the selection process including requisition management, development of position descriptions and recruitment strategy, candidate selection, reference and background checks, salary negotiations, and the facilitation of the on-boarding process.
- Conduct recruitment strategy meetings with Hiring Managers to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate matches, and the qualifications needed to fill the role. Use findings to develop and execute effective sourcing strategies, assessments, and closing approaches.
- Develop and ensure implementation of high-quality global recruitment, interviewing, selection, and strategic onboarding processes. Build the skills and commitment of hiring managers to follow best practices in all stages of the talent acquisition life cycle.
- Review applications and assess candidate qualifications against criteria established in the project job descriptions or Scope of Work requirements.
- Conduct thorough candidate prescreening interviews and recommend highly qualified and diverse candidates who meet the requirements for the role.
- Systems Management and Development
- Continually assess the effectiveness of the recruitment & on-boarding processes, research best practices, obtain feedback from new hires and hiring managers, and utilize data to refine and improve the processes over time.
- Develop creative ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source qualified professionals and a diverse talent pool. (i.e., social media, employee referrals, direct contact recruiting, internet data mining, job boards, and internal/external networks)
- Develop easy-to-use recruitment templates and forms (CV templates, reference check forms, common email templates, How-Tos, recruitment manuals, etc.). Evaluate and improve recruitment and related processes.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking Systems and database of consultants.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of experience including progressive work experience in the areas of talent acquisition/recruitment in the international development industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented environment at a fast pace; Ability to prioritize tasks, organize large volume of work, perform independently; Proven organizational skills, with the ability to undertake multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and diplomacy skills.
- Experience with online networking tools, such as LinkedIn and experience conducting searches on recruitment databases and ability to identify and access new professional networks required.
- Ability to work effectively in a very fast paced environment with multiple competing priorities in a global business culture.
- 提供Apple Mac筆電辦公
- 上下班免費接駁車(捷運松山站 - 公司)