What you'll do：
• Coordinate with the global team to manage and deploy IT projects.
• Support monitoring network, system operation, determining and performing exceptions (TW, KR, JP).
• Support supervisors and cross-departmental execution systems integration, import, maintenance and evaluating.
• Support all hardware and application queries from TW, KR and JP issues reported (Windows OS/MAC OS).
• Provide physical and remote support for companywide IoT devices.
• Be the subject matter expert to the regional IT system and business function to handle all queries from the stakeholders.
• To manage and coordinate with the approved vendors and stakeholders to solve issues.
• Take ownership and responsibility of projects and tasks assigned to.
• Ability to manage regional project assignments and travel for project work.
• Provide training and knowledge sharing with end-users.
What you’ll get：
• An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect with awesome co-workers across Asia
• The rare opportunity to be part of building a global travel brand, ensuring its success and evolving it for the future
What you’ll need：
• Degree holder, with major in Computer Science or related disciplines.
• At least 5 years of solid IT working experience.
• Self-motivated and result-oriented.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English.
• Have the following IT management practices (Firewall, wireless, AD, G Suite).
• Willing to learn new technologies and skills
• Eager to work in small team and fast-paced environment
• A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
• Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zones
+ 提供蘋果筆電 或 Windows筆電
+ 定期團隊活動 / 聚餐
+ 加班交通 / 餐點補助
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！