Do you want to be a part of a team that’s connecting millions of free and independent travelers to new attractions and experiences through technology every day? Do you have deal-making experience across world that can further establish KLOOK as World’s leading travel activities platform? Do you have what it takes to say that the World is truly #YoursToExplore?
What you'll do：
- Support the development and maintenance of a high-quality portfolio of attraction, tour, transportation and activity (Things To Do) products for Klook’s rapidly growing, global customer base.
- Acquisition: Acquire suppliers and bring them onboard the Klook platform. Support onboarding of products and coordinate with operations, content, editorial and quality control teams.
- Account management: Cultivate relationships with partners to help maximize their sales potential on Klook’s various distribution platforms. Communicate Klook’s business strengths and brand value to suppliers. Provide training and daily operational support to suppliers on our processes and tools.
- Optimization: Continuously ensure the quality of products, in terms of pricing, inventory, and content, maintain at a market leading position at al times.
- Coordination: Work closely with various functions in the company - marketing to maximize sales, supplier operations to improve efficiency, customer services to drive satisfaction and repeats. Flexibility and attentiveness to details are essential in our fast paced environment.
- Market updates: Provide market leaders with relevant information on identify market trends and competitor updates.
- Success in delivering on product portfolio and sales targets, as well as other strategic KPIs as agreed with the company senior team
- Ability to collaborate with various teams with working cultures and located in different Klook offices
- Capacity to handle uncertainty and ambiguity, and a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to prioritize work based on strategic importance and level of impact on business
What you'll need：
- 3 years work experience with 1 years destination management or OTA supply experience. High familiarity with travel products, experience with attractions, activities, tours and transportation preferred
- Strong commercial sense, as well as analytical, written and verbal communications skills
- Confident, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Bachelor degree in hospitality or business management preferred
+ 提供蘋果筆電 或 Windows筆電
+ 定期團隊活動 / 聚餐
+ 加班交通 / 餐點補助
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！