● Work closely with the Customer Experience Team and other cross-functional teams to
resolve customers’ issues.
● Able to professionally handle escalations (feedback and complaints) raised and received
from Customer Experience Specialists (Agent) and Customer Experience Supervisors (TL) in a
timely manner following Klook's policies and procedures.
● Able to ensure case is well managed and the customers are retained after resolution.
● Able to identify and offer fresh and creative solutions and recommendations on how to close
and address customer escalations depending on the circumstances.
● Able to provide recommendations on how to improve existing processes and procedures in
● Possess a strong, up-to-date knowledge of Klook's internal products, services and
● Additional duties or projects as assigned.
● Excellent command of the English language and the language for the position applied; and
extremely detail-oriented when responding and resolving to customers’ issues.
● A rational decision-maker and process-oriented individual who understands that customers
can make or break a business.
● Experience in complaints handling is an advantage.
● Must have an outstanding organizational, time management and communication skills.
● Proactive, efficient, quick to learn and has strong work ethic.
● Comfortable in learning and working through a task in various technology-based systems via
electronic means such as Slack, Call center solution, email, chat and online project
● Eager to work in a small team and fast-paced environment
● A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves
attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
● Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from a different cultural background and in different time zones.
+ 提供蘋果筆電 或 Windows筆電
+ 定期團隊活動 / 聚餐
+ 加班交通 / 餐點補助
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！