Netskope's API Protection Framework team is responsible for designing and implementing a scalable and elastic architecture to provide protection for enterprise SaaS and IaaS application data. This is achieved by ingesting high volume activity events at near real-time and analysing data to provide security risk management for our customers, including data security, access control, threat prevention, data loss prevention, user coaching and more.
As a member of this team you will work in an innovative, fast-paced environment with other experts to build Cloud-Native solutions using technologies like Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger (open tracing), persistent messaging queues, SQL/NO-SQL databases, key-value stores, etc. You will solve complex scale problems, deploy and manage the solution in production. If you are driven by high-quality, high-velocity software delivery challenges, and using innovative and cutting edge solutions to achieve these goals, we would like to speak with you.
- Architect and implement critical software infrastructure for distributed large-scale multi-cloud environments.
- Review architectures and designs across the organization to help guide other engineers to build scalable cloud services.
- Provide technical leadership and strategic direction for large-scale distributed cloud-native solutions.
- Be a catalyst for improving engineering processes and ownership.
- Research, incubate, and drive new technologies to ensure we are leveraging the latest innovations.
- 8+ years of experience in the field of software development
- Experience building and delivering cloud microservices at scale
- Expert understanding of distributed systems, data structures, and algorithms
- A skilled problem solver well-versed in considering and making technical tradeoffs
- A strong communicator who can quickly pick up new concepts and domains
- Bonus points for Golang knowledge
- Production experience with building, deploying and managing microservices in Kubernetes or similar technologies is a bonus
- Production experience with Cloud-native concepts and technologies related to CI/CD, orchestration (e.g. Helm charts), observability (e.g. Prometheus, Opentracing), distributed databases, messaging (REST, gRPC) is a bonus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree (MS Preferred)