We are looking for a Director of Operations to manage and scale our operations in our Kloudless Taipei office. This is an exciting opportunity to establish the foundation, processes, and systems that will empower the Kloudless team as we continue to grow and scale quickly. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, and be able to execute on both day-to-day tasks as well as design higher-level strategy.
At Kloudless, our mission is to help customers innovate faster by making it easy to connect to the applications they need. From Dropbox and Salesforce to Slack and Google Apps, our unified APIs ensure that companies connect their products to business stacks quickly, leaving them more time to focus on their core business.
Kloudless is backed by some of Silicon Valley's best investors including David Sacks (co-founder of PayPal and Yammer) and Tim Draper (investor in Box, Tesla, SpaceX). You'll be joining an awesome and growing team with past experience at IBM, NASA JPL, Blackberry, and Check Point Software.
- Represent Kloudless and build our brand in the Taiwan community, including customers, partners, and investors.
- Manage our people strategy including talent acquisition, performance management, career development, and retention.
- As a strategic partner to the executive leadership team: develop strong, proactive collaborative working relationships across the - organization while also addressing and anticipating key business issues.
- Partner with our Office Manager to ensure the office is running smoothly and to implement initiatives that strengthen company values and culture.
- Design, document, and optimize the business & operational processes for the office.
- Actively manage communication channels with team members, managers, and the external community.
- Oversee short-term and long-term planning and budget development to support company goals.
- Identify and pursue potential business development opportunities and partnerships in Taiwan/APAC region.
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible work hours, with some opportunity to work from home
- Free lunch, snacks, coffee, and drinks in the office
- Company-wide outings, team events, and dinners
- Stock options
- Work in a modern office in the Xinyi District of Taipei, just 2 blocks from Taipei 101
- Great opportunity to assume a leading role on our fast-growing team!
- 5+ years in a lead operational or business role at a technology company
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree in business, operations, or a technology-related field a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong strategic, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional at managing people and multiple projects with a keen eye to detail and data accuracy
- Effective collaborator with multiple levels of management and peers
- Experience with accounting & financial modeling a plus
• 提供macbook pro與Dell大螢幕
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！