As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with the other engineering teams to ensure that the Kloudless Platform is performant, reliable, and maintainable. You will also be involved at every level of the Kloudless Infrastructure, for both our publicly accessible API as well as our on-premises container deployments. We are looking for candidates that are able to automate processes, manage infrastructure, and help drive success at all levels of the platform.
• Improve the Operator Experience for users of our on-premises VM and Docker container.
• Improve efficiency of our build and deployment pipeline for application code and container images.
• Apply industry best practices to maintain and scale our API platform.
• Consult across engineering and product teams to ensure that any updates and improvements are scalable and maintainable.
• Lead projects from conception to implementation in a small, but fast moving team.
• Support our live production systems to diagnose and solve issues across the application and operating system stack.
★ Technical Requirements
• Strong DevOps and/or Linux systems administration and network engineering skills. 3+ years’ experience in a DevOps or Systems Administration role preferred.
• Strong command-line/Bash skills.
• Experience with version control software like Git or Mercurial.
• Experience working with and automating server administration processes in an IaaS environment like AWS or Azure.
• Experience working with PostgreSQL preferred.
• Familiarity with configuration/infrastructure management tools like Puppet, Salt-Stack, or Chef is preferred.
• Familiarity with CI tools such as Jenkins is a plus.
• Familiarity working with monitoring tools like Icinga, Sensu, Ganglia, Statsd, Graphite, or the TICK stack is a plus.
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• 提供macbook pro與Dell大螢幕
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！