- Develop our SEO strategy and ensure effective implementation of the highest impact SEO opportunities.
- Look for technical and on-page improvements that can help our product grow its organic traffic base.
- Participate in ideation around new product development, and how we can build the right features and landing pages with SEO in-mind up-front, vs. having to retrofit for SEO later.
- Monitor SEO health via Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and related software & reporting tools.
- Conduct ongoing analysis, build reporting dashboards, and regularly report/communicate SEO’s business impact and progress to internal teams.
- Research the relevant keyword universe. Prioritize, build and manage our database of keywords and look for trends and react when unexpected changes occur.
- Make decisions on spend allocation per the business need.
- Partner with our Marketing team and our Content team to ensure that our SEO strategy and our content strategy are intimately tied, and keep a constant pulse on the latest SEO trends as they relate to our business.
- Follow all of the important search updates to ensure we are proactively staying ahead of algorithm changes, as opposed to reacting to them.
- 2+ years of SEO experience at a fast-growing consumer internet company.
- You think about SEO and product development through the eyes of the customer.
- You enjoy working with data, and have experience with web and SEO analytics tools, reporting tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEO spider and rank monitoring software. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are also highly desired.
- Strong intuition on content & messaging that will deepen engagement with customers. Consult on major content pieces, where SEO is important to its success.
- Passionate, curious, and skilled learner.
- Exceptional ability to work cross team and effectively communicate with Marketing, PR, Design, Product, and Engineering. Clear, authoritative, and confident communicator able to bring people along at all levels of an organization.
- Strong problem solving abilities and solution-oriented mindset; when you run into a brick wall you can quickly come up with 10 different ways to run around it.
- Drive and persistence. Highly structured thinker. Attention to detail.
- Tech & web-savvy with a strong technical skill set. Existing knowledge of technical SEO, SQL, and HTML is a big bonus.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！