As a backend engineer, you’ll primarily be developing and maintaining features for our API and internal tools.
In this role, you will be the backbone to every product, optimizing new and existing algorithms that make our operations run smoothly.
You will be design, implement, and launch scalable systems to build new products, features, and services as well as improve existing ones.
As lalamove continues its rapid expansion, our products must be able to support the growth coming from our users, drivers, and orders.
What We Seek:
• Ability to learn quickly: you will have the ability to learn new technology and frameworks to support the company’s growth
• Detail-oriented: while detail usually relates to front end, detail is equally important, if not more important on the backend. As our systems must be scalable, the ease of scaling and expanding is heavily determined by thebackend
• Ability to juggle many tasks: the ability to multitask and stay organized is a necessity at our company, all while making sure that new features and updates are rolled out in a timely manner
• Strong communicator: as a backend developer, it is of great importance to communicate frequently to everyone on the tech team to inform them of updates or changes
• At least 1-3 years of experience in software development using PHP and Java (knowledge of MVC framework and OOP is an advantage)
• Business or engineering degree preferred
• Experience with Node.js, Redis, MongoDB or other NoSQL solutions
• Experience working with MySQL
• Be flexible, grow, and learn quickly in a startup environment
• Good team player, self-motivated and able to work independently
Our value to our employees is that we provide opportunity to GROW, a STAGE to shine, and a promising FUTURE. We believe Internet and logistics will be tomorrow's Lalamove!
5. Happy Hour：每週美食固定外送至Lalamove辦公室、不定期員工聚餐、旅遊
6. Transportation Credits：每月Lalamove禮金可供員工自由使用
7. SEA Townhall：我們重視每個員工的想法，鼓勵每一位員工參加定期的Lalamove國際會議，同時也可以踴躍發表自己的意見！