Do you want to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting technology startups with a presence in over 150 cities across Southeast Asia, China and India? Are you passionate about solving problems?
If your answer is yes, and yes, we want you to join our team! We are seeking an Field Sales Manager who will not back down in the face of challenge, who is ready to try new things, ready to make history together with the rest of the team at Lalamove.
Life at Lalamove is fast-paced, thrilling, and we are constantly doing things that no one has ever done before. We are looking for high energy, quick thinking individual who can understand driver beliefs and requirements to create long-lasting partnerships with our fleet.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Present sales, revenue, expense reports, and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Modeling, analyzing and reporting sales and account management data
- Take initiative to identify and drive improvements at the individual, team, and regional levels supported by key sales metrics e.g. shorten sales cycle, improve conversion rates
- Align sales and account management processes with local sales team ensuring KPIs, commission schemes, and other incentive systems do not interfere with local initiatives
- Build, implement and maintain a strong and high performing sales culture through regional initiatives (e.g. sales newsletters, sales prizes)
- Identify what qualities make a strong salesperson and build this into the hiring process and training programs
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Proficiency in English and local language
- Strong verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to ignite interest, influence, convince and close
Time management and planning skills
- Data driven decision making capability
Our value to our employees is that we provide opportunity to GROW, a STAGE to shine, and a promising FUTURE. We believe Internet and logistics will be tomorrow's Lalamove!
5. Happy Friday：每週美食固定外送至Lalamove辦公室、不定期員工聚餐、旅遊
6. Lalamove Wallet：每月Lalamove儲值金可供員工自由使用
7. SEA Townhall：我們重視每個員工的想法，鼓勵每一位員工參加定期的Lalamove國際會議，同時也可以踴躍發表自己的意見！
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！