[About this Job]
MoBagel's Marketing & Partnership team creates the face of the company. We're responsible for all the communications to our current and potential clients, investors, partners, employees as well as media. The breadth of our work includes branding, website design, event hosting, and sales material. Our goal is to shape MoBagel into the go-to brand for AI solutions.
As our team continue to expand in scale and scope, we are looking for a brand designer who will be responsible for the design of MoBagel's internal and external brand including all marketing channels. The Brand Designer will drive the evolution of MoBagel's brand through thoughtful design exploration and critique and will help scale brand experience across touchpoints and media.
The ideal candidate would have experience in startups and past experience in developing brand identities, as well as a proactive mindset towards making things happen.
[What makes it an amazing opportunity?]
MoBagel has become one of the leading companies in AI/AutoML field, yet the brand is still young and there's plenty of opportunity for the brand designer to help grow and shape the MoBagel brand. You would also work with top level talents from diversified background and empowered by top level management the freedom to lead the change you want to see.
1. Define, maintain, and evolve MoBagel's visual identity across all touchpoints using multiple mediums such as illustration, photography, video/film, icon design, and typography.
2. Design assets for online/offline marketing as well as sales material (including presentations, DM/eDMs, infographics, print and video etc).
3. Help design and improve the customer journey of the MoBagel website.
4. Work closely with Marketing and Partnership team from conception to execution of branding strategies.
1. A portfolio showcasing relevant work (a portfolio or website is required to be considered).
2. Solid vector illustration and photoshop skills.
3. Strong fundamental design skills, including knowledge of typography, composition, and color.
4. Self-motivated individual with the drive to create design concepts with minimal oversight and evolving them over the course of the project, while still being able to take feedback from managers.
5. Up to date with current design technologies and trends.
6. Great attention to detail when it comes to typography, grids, balance, and white space.
7. Can communicate design decisions clearly and effectively.
8. Experience with brand guidelines is a bonus.
3. Team Building 凝聚共識與感情
7. 早晚餐供應、TGIF 免費午餐
3. 海外駐點輪調 (美國矽谷、日本東京、中國上海和北京)
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！