We are seeking a passionate and ambitious backend engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and improvement of our 8ndpoint microservice platform, based on Python, Kubernetes, and Cloud-Native technology. As a software engineer, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the platform, leveraging your expertise in design, architecture, quality, stability, and innovation.
1. Maintain, update, and design micro services communication protocol. Building maintainable APIs, testable code.
2. Constantly improve platform in terms of architecture and performance, to accommodate new micro services.
3. Database design and optimization that takes into concern platform scalability and solve migration issue.
4. Support data scientist in incorporating ML pipeline into platform.
1. Minimum of 2+ years of professional experience writing backend code.
2. Ability to autonomously complete projects from start to finish and explain your design decisions.
3. Experience designing, developing, and maintaining RESTful APIs.
4. Strong computer science fundamentals, including a basic understanding of networks, operating systems, and time complexity analysis.
5. Experience troubleshooting complex production environments at the application and database levels.
6. Embrace a “CAN DO” attitude to take on a challenge and make a difference.
7. Willingness to embrace technology challenges and learn new skills.
8. Ability to work in an agile development environment and be a good team player.
1. Strong proficiency in Python (we use FastAPI).
2. Experience with NoSQL databases (we use MongoDB).
3. Building maintainable APIs and writing testable code.
4. Familiarity or experience with Linux system troubleshooting.
[Nice to have]
1. Experience as an open-source project author/contributor.
2. Experience designing, developing, and maintaining authorization systems.
3. Experience delivering software to both cloud and on-premise environments.
4. Experience with notification systems.
5. Experience with task scheduling (we use Airflow).
6. Desire to mentor software engineers in all aspects of their engineering skill-sets.
3. Team Building 凝聚共識與感情
7. 早晚餐供應、TGIF 免費午餐
3. 海外駐點輪調 (美國矽谷、日本東京、中國上海和北京)