1. Identify business opportunities with assigned Key Accounts and target potential business partners.
2. Manage and update Sales Pipeline and CRM.
3. Administer and develop initiatives to increase sales and market development activities.
4. Manage all development process and ensure compliance to government policies and regulations.
5. Design plans to achieve all objectives and develop plans for new business.
6. Coordinate with management team and maintain budgets and participate in every conference.
7. Competitor landscape and deals evaluation and comparison.
8. Prepare pricing strategies according to customer budgets and procurement methods.
1. Due Diligence.
2. Business terms negotiation and contract preparation and reviewing.
3. Fluent in Japanese and working in Japan.
4. English fluent in business communication.