Moshi is a purveyor of electronics fashion. Moshi designers are meticulous in materials selection and form factor design to enhance and preserve the value of high end personal electronics devices.
Moshi's website : www.moshi.com
Moshi is looking for fun and driven professionals to join our Customer Service team! We have experience with making our customers happy, from distributors down to consumers, and are now looking for passionate people to our Customer Service team in order to continue providing excellent service to a growing number of customers, both end-users and resellers.
This position will follow Customer Service issues from start to finish; dealing with both end-users and resellers directly, then directing their tickets through our operations and supply chain to completion. This is an interesting and challenging position with high visibility in the company, and directly contributing to one of our key company values: the customer journey.
The short-term duties involve:
- Responding to customer service tickets that come into our online system (Zendesk) from around the world, both from end-users and resellers
- Dealing with international product returns
- Work closely with our existing supply chain and customer service professionals, to facilitate an excellent customer experience
- Become an expert in Moshi product specs and design in order to better assist our customers
- Processing purchase orders from resellers
- Assisting our eCommerce team with creating new product listings and monitoring inventory levels
Long-term duties may include:
- Developing processes to enhance the experience for customers from purchase of Moshi products to dealing with potential returns
- Live chat Customer Service
- B2B sales
- eCommerce account managing
This position is a perfect fit for an organized overachiever looking for extensive hands-on experience in the operations of a successful retail brand at all levels.
There is a multi-step process for this selection:
Written response test
First time in-office interview
Second time in-office interview
Final in-office interview
As most of our customers are located in the US, the expected working hours are Tuesday-Saturday, 7am-4pm, Taiwan time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Excellent written English skills
0-3 years experience related to customer service, B2B sales/account managing and/or operations
Personality: Must be an extremely detail oriented person
Personality: Must be someone that patience comes naturally to
Positive thinking: Must be a solution oriented person. Your first response to an issue is to find a way to fix it
High stress tolerance: Willing to do things that you are not good at or have never done before.
Able to work in a team
Other language skills (German, Spanish, French, Chinese) and experience with Zendesk and/or SAP are a plus, but not a requirement
Interested in digital/electronics products.
Understand and be able to use Apple related products.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and you are looking for a new challenge, we welcome you to apply for the position.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！