Mozilla Taipei UX team is seeking an experienced researcher with a passion for uncovering user needs using a range of research techniques–but primarily focused on qualitative methods. We are ultimately seeking a researcher who is empathetic toward and truly interested in people. You should have the skills to engage with people at a deep level to understand their experiences, motivations, and behaviors - and be passionate about representing users' perspectives to others.
As a User Experience Researcher at Mozilla, you will…
- Work with UX designers, product managers, and engineers to understand needs and prioritize research projects.
- Work closely with researchers across the globe to conduct foreign research projects.
- Quickly develop clear and detailed research proposals and plans that outline study goals, project scope, target participants, and appropriate evaluative and generative research methods.
- Conduct in-context fieldwork and moderate research sessions.
- Organize and effectively analyze user behavior employing both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Develop research materials (interview protocols, usability test scripts, surveys, etc.).
- Write and present research findings and insights to cross-disciplinary teams in a clear, concise, and compelling way.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Coordinate participant recruitment, screener development, and scheduling.
- Advanced degree, or equivalent experience, in design, human computer interaction, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information science, or related field.
- At least 3 - 5 years of work experience in a user research setting.
- A strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase. You should be conversant with a diverse set of methodologies including user testing, cognitive walk-throughs, 1:1 user interviews, remote testing, field studies, and surveys. Further, we encourage you to be innovative and experimental in your approach and methodology.
- Experience with organizing and leading interviews with individual participants and facilitating group co-creation sessions and analogous activities.
- Able to connect insights to design, brand, technical requirements, and product strategy.
- Flexible and efficient – You are comfortable exercising a balance between inspiration, bias, and rigorous research in order to move quickly from planning to conducting a project, synthesizing insights, and informing opportunities.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
只要你是 Firefox，或任何 Mozilla 產品的使用者，你就是 Mozilla 全球社群的一份子，因為你也在幫我們一同打造網路更美好的未來。若你懷抱著一份對網路的熱情，想要改變些什麼，歡迎加入我們的行列。
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！