Software Engineer, Security Engineering Team
Mozilla exists to build an Internet that is open, accessible, and safe for all users. We, as the Security Engineering team, encourage and promote these values to build security and user sovereignty into Firefox, and we are looking for a Software Engineer just like you that will do the same.
We focus hard on ways to improve the privacy and security of all web users, in a Mozilla way that engages the community in our design and implementation decisions. These priorities are reflected in the projects this team leads, public evangelism and participation in relevant standards bodies to maximize adoption of new privacy and security mechanisms.
The open web is powerful; the huge number of people working on web standards and software is astonishing, and the rapid advancement of new businesses and technologies online magnifies the need for advances in mechanisms that enable secure systems and users' control over their presence online.
The Role As an Engineer in Security Engineering Team at Mozilla,
- You design, implement, maintain and debug privacy and security features of Firefox
- You build key components to secure software, networking, web content, or user experience
- You are responsible for web and browser security projects, such as Content Security, Safe Browsing, Tracking Protection, Sandboxing, etc.
- You collaborate with a global and geographically distributed development team
- You collaborate with open source projects outside Mozilla, such as the Tor Project
Mozilla is a thriving global community of technologists, thinkers and builders working collaboratively and openly to keep the Internet alive and accessible for all. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join our team today and together we’ll make a better Web for tomorrow.
Your Professional Profile:
- Familiarity with Web technology, especially HTTP and HTML
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a large code base
- Fluency in English writing, reading and verbal communication
- Background or experience in security is a plus
- Experience working in a distributed, open-source oriented culture is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
只要你是 Firefox，或任何 Mozilla 產品的使用者，你就是 Mozilla 全球社群的一份子，因為你也在幫我們一同打造網路更美好的未來。若你懷抱著一份對網路的熱情，想要改變些什麼，歡迎加入我們的行列。
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！