Mozilla is looking for an extraordinary consumer marketer to join a team that is changing the way the world experiences today’s web. As the Senior Integrated Marketing Manager for Asia, you will focus on demand generation efforts across Firefox desktop and mobile products in Asia, with particular focus on our mobile apps. Based in Taipei, you will work with a small team of marketers that will build integrated campaigns using social media, SEM, organic search, display, PR and other owned media channels. Both left and right brained, you love slicing and dicing data, and you are equally curious about the art of great creative.
As a Sr. Integrated Marketing Manager at Mozilla, you will...
- Complete the planning, coordination, execution and optimization of desktop and mobile acquisition campaigns in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, India and additional key markets in Asia.
- Lead digital marketing campaigns across several channels including: social, email, search engine marketing, display, and content syndication
- Execute ASO (App Store Optimization) campaigns to increase app install rates
- Coordinate with Mozilla’s website team to improve campaign conversions
- Build and execute testing methodologies to optimize performance
- Work with creative teams to develop brand assets
- Coordinate campaign strategy with product marketing, comms, social media and other internal marketing orgs
- Serve as the go to person for APAC’s go-to-market strategy
- OOH and events expertise to build awareness of Firefox
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote freedom, innovation, and opportunity online. Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.
**Please apply for the position through http://grnh.se/8o0pxf1. Thank you!