The goal of Engineering Services Team is to ensure the development quality with our global team. We focus on talents and our efforts to collaborate with developers around the world to enhance the quality of the product. The team works on several critical functions for the global Mozilla engineering community which includes QA, Release operation, Performance and Test automation etc. to provide the highest level of contribution as every Taiwan Development Center (TDC) teams does.
As the QA manager of Engineering Services team at Mozilla Taiwan, you will…
- Stay on top of each functional area’s priorities and deliverables to ensure that the team members accomplish their tasks.
- Collaborate with counterparts for the progress and quality of work.
- Foresee, solve and preempt problems.
- Manage, coach and mentor the team members on performance and career growth.
- Collaborate with TDC’s management level to set mid- to long-term plans for each member to advance their productivity and roles in Mozilla.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.