Mozilla’s mission is to promote openness, innovation, and opportunity as key to the continued health of the Internet. The Firefox web browser embodies those values and has grown to be used by hundreds of millions of people. The Desktop Firefox team handles the engineering for much of what makes the browser a great application for users, and more than just a rendering engine. Our goal is to make Firefox and the web better than ever. We are looking for a few top-notch Desktop Front-end Engineer to help us build the future of Firefox.
As a Sr. Front-end Engineer at Mozilla,
- You'll have the opportunity to work on many facets of Firefox, from creating a refined UI that balances power and simplicity to components that store user data and integrate with online services.
- You'll help maintain and modernize a large code base, and also develop cutting-edge browser features.
- You'll be part of a small team with a large reach, where individuals can have a major impact.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**Please apply for the position through http://grnh.se/jw5sy41. Thank you!
Your Professional Profile
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) 5+ years experience developing end-user applications (web-based or native)
- Thorough understanding of web technologies (JS, CSS, DOM, HTML)
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Design, write, maintain, and debug software in a cross-platform environment
- Uphold standards for quality and performance by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating tests, and profiling code
- Ability to quickly learn and be effective with a large code base, multiple languages (JS, C++), and development tools
- Collaborate with a geographically distributed development team
- Work in the open as part of the Mozilla open source project, and engage with Mozilla's global community
只要你是 Firefox，或任何 Mozilla 產品的使用者，你就是 Mozilla 全球社群的一份子，因為你也在幫我們一同打造網路更美好的未來。若你懷抱著一份對網路的熱情，想要改變些什麼，歡迎加入我們的行列。
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！