The Engineering Program Management team plans and executes large and complex software projects at Mozilla. We have a knack for driving consensus among teams with conflicting priorities and move seamlessly between discussions with senior level executives and front line engineers. We are looking for a talented Program Manager to work with us to ship feature-rich software of high quality on a schedule for Firefox.
As the Firefox Engineering Program Manager at Mozilla, you will…
- Act as a conduit of information between engineering and other internal groups (both technical and non-technical) to ensure that decisions and status are understood.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that span development teams and in some cases product lines.
- Communicate and track program risks and flag problems before they happen.
- Drive on-going process improvements to improve execution and efficiency of the teams within their domain area by pulling from standard methodologies or by inventing something new.
- Identify projects or programs that are stuck and drive them forward.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**Apply for the position @ http://grnh.se/d8r75e1