The Engineering Program Management team plans and executes large and complex software projects at Mozilla. We have a knack for driving consensus among teams with conflicting priorities and move seamlessly between discussions with senior level executives and front line engineers. We are looking for a talented Program Manager to work with us to ship feature-rich software of high quality on a schedule for Firefox.
As the Firefox Engineering Program Manager at Mozilla, you will…
- Act as a conduit of information between engineering and other internal groups (both technical and non-technical) to ensure that decisions and status are understood.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that span development teams and in some cases product lines.
- Communicate and track program risks and flag problems before they happen.
- Drive on-going process improvements to improve execution and efficiency of the teams within their domain area by pulling from standard methodologies or by inventing something new.
- Identify projects or programs that are stuck and drive them forward.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**Apply for the position @ http://grnh.se/d8r75e1
Your Professional Profile
- 3+ years working on a Program or Project Management role.
- Experience shipping software on schedule.
- Self-motivated, capable of organizing your time well, and work efficiently without close supervision.
- Working knowledge of Web standards (HTML, CSS, JS) and the technology that drives the Web.
- Ability to take loosely defined requirements or projects and distill them into actionable items.
- Experience with a variety of software development methodologies, including Agile.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English.
Other preferred skills/experiences
- CS or Engineering related background.
- Experience building consumer desktop and mobile products.
只要你是 Firefox，或任何 Mozilla 產品的使用者，你就是 Mozilla 全球社群的一份子，因為你也在幫我們一同打造網路更美好的未來。若你懷抱著一份對網路的熱情，想要改變些什麼，歡迎加入我們的行列。
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！