NetBase Quid is looking for a Data Quality Engineer to join the Artificial Intelligence R&D team.
The mission of the AI R&D team is to drive innovation in Data Science, Data Engineering, Natural Language Processing, and Computer Vision to surface insights from hundreds of terabytes of social media, news and survey data. Data quality is critical to our success, and your work will have a significant impact on the NetBase Quid products. You will be working to identify and correct issues with missing, malformed, or duplicate data. You will also be measuring and validating the results generated by our own models such as geographic locations, named entities, and sentiment classifications. You will be part of a diverse but cohesive group with complementary skills that values continuous growth and learning. We support conference attendance and ongoing education, believing that our success depends on the career development of our team members.
On the NetBase Quid AI R&D team you will:
* Design test plans, tools and processes that ensure quality of data from billions of documents, validating changes and monitoring production for anomalies.
* Conduct studies on proposed data changes and provide reports and recommendations to engineers and product management.
* Investigate and determine the root cause of data quality issues.
* Maintain and improve internal web apps designed to provide users across the organization with information on data in production.
* Support customer-facing teams on projects requiring data extraction and transformations by writing scripts and delivering results.
* Streamline common tasks performed for customer-facing teams by making them available in a self-service web app.
* Partner with other engineers to find creative solutions in data environments that are complex, enterprise-wide, multi-tenant, and host a large scale of data.
* Proficiency in a programming language, Python preferred
* Experience with querying SQL or NoSQL databases
* Ability to analyze data and report on results
* Experience with source control like Git and collaborative coding environment
NICE TO HAVE:
* Jupyter notebooks
* Shell scripting
* Webapp technologies such as Flask and Jinja
* Internal/external APIs to source data
* Big data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop
* Experience with text analytics
* 2-5 years of professional experience in a software company
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
2. Applicants are required to attend an off-site test first
- 3天Happy Hours假
- 讓大家好好照顧Mental Health的舒壓假
- 優質團保 (公司負擔全額，並含配偶及小孩）
- 每月舉辦公司活動 ( 密室逃脫、IMAX 電影、小巨蛋溜冰、WOOTP 窩台北包場活動、鐳射室內射擊、誰是大廚師烹飪比賽、誰能比我準射箭活動、紅酒品鑑、咖啡鑑賞、攀岩等...... ）
- 坐式 / 站式升降辦公桌，高規筆電 ( MacBook Pro or Windows )，及 24 吋可旋轉 (雙) 螢幕供選擇
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！