總部位於矽谷，美商網基是一家快速成長且充滿創業精神的公司。在全球社群媒體分析平台上, 我們處於世界領先地位, 每年達到30%以上的成長!
我們將網際網路上的資訊，如 Facebook 貼文、Instagram圖片、 YouTube留言、Twitter 等資訊，經由最尖端的自然語言處理技術(Natural Language Processing)及電腦視覺(Computer Vision)分析之後，轉化為能幫助客戶更快，更精準的做出商業決策的工具平台。
NetBase is looking for a NLP Engineer to join the Natural Language Processing/Computer Vision engineering group as part of the Artificial Intelligence Research & Development team.
The mission of the AI R&D team is to drive innovation in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, and Data Science to surface insights from massive amounts of social media and survey data. We are delivering on the promise of AI-assisted analytics, earning a position as a leader in our space in a 2018 Forrester Wave report (https://pages.netbase.com/AR-2018-ForresterWave.html). Our customers recognize the value of our AI as well – watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6HmmZPDSGU) to see leaders from iMAX, Visa, Chili’s, and GoDaddy rave about our work! We are currently building on that success with major new AI initiatives that will keep us on the cutting edge.
You will be part of diverse but cohesive group with complimentary skills that values continuous growth and learning. We support conference attendance and ongoing education, believing that our success depends on the career development of our team members. Team members are encouraged to spend 20% of their time on technical projects of their choice. We also provide an enjoyable working environment, with funded regular group activities, a budget for personal technical gear, and no need to work on compensating Saturdays.
On the NetBase AI R&D team you will build on a strong NLP architecture, with projects such as:
• Knowledge Graph development to support use cases such as concept-based analysis and disambiguation
• Research and implementation of cutting edge techniques for information extraction
• Development of NLP modules that can be offered as microservices to the rest of the data processing pipeline
• Architecture changes to support configurable models and analysis at the individual user level
• Contribute to code base for NLP pipeline including APIs, services, and libraries
• Collaborate with team members to develop creative solutions for product features relying on NLP
• Identify innovative solutions to improve on NLP components and analysis
• Focus on code scalability and efficiency to process large volumes of text data effectively
• Stay informed of new developments in NLP technologies and software packages and adopt them for our code base as appropriate
• Follow Agile development methodology
• 2+ years software industry experience with a BS degree in Computer Science or related field (MS or PhD a plus)
• Experience contributing to NLP projects through full development and deployment cycle
• Experience in applying machine learning techniques to NLP
• Strong Java skills (C++ experience is a plus)
• Strong written and verbal English skills
2. Applicants are required to attend an off-site test first
- 3天Happy Hours假
- 讓大家好好照顧Mental Health的舒壓假
- 優質團保 (公司負擔全額，並含配偶及小孩）
- 每月舉辦公司活動 ( 密室逃脫、IMAX 電影、小巨蛋溜冰、WOOTP 窩台北包場活動、鐳射室內射擊、誰是大廚師烹飪比賽、誰能比我準射箭活動、紅酒品鑑、咖啡鑑賞、攀岩等...... ）
- 坐式 / 站式升降辦公桌，高規筆電 ( MacBook Pro or Windows )，及 24 吋可旋轉 (雙) 螢幕供選擇
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！