《This position located in Singapore》
We love JAVA and we build our solution on top of Spring and Hibernate. Our infrastructure is built on top of AWS and we can support customers anywhere in the world.
If you have the ability to break our system or find holes in our solution, we want to speak to you.
We provide a white-labeled Order Management System (OMS) for F&B owners. Put it another way, we are making McDelivery system accessible for every merchants. To date, we are in 5 countries, supporting 500 restaurants.
For more information, please visit our website at http://oddle.me or our facebook at https://www.facebook.com/oddlefnb
- Design elaborate test cases that verifies both functional and non-functional aspects of the system based on system requirements
- Do different levels of testing like unit testing, end to end regression testing for web application
- Ensure that the critical application functionality works as expected before deploying new feature/bug fixes to production
- Log the discovered bugs in defect tracking tool with enough information to help debug
- Select and develop appropriate software tools/scripts to automate the whole testing process
- Ensure proper version control management on the test cases/scripts
- Set up test environment hardware and software
- Create standard test data for testing purposes
- Report test results to the stakeholders