- Conduct marketing and competitor research to understand insurtech ecosystem, market, competition and user requirements in depth.
- Manage product roadmap and backlog to prioritize product deliverables to ensure optimal utilization of resources on highest impact items.
- Work with UX/UI designers to develop user stories, mockups and prototypes to communicate clearly the business context and product requirements with the fellow product managers, developers and business stakeholders.
- Lead and facilitate scrum meetings and development process enhancements to ensure collective success in product and project delivery.
- Daily interaction and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to manage expectations and drive product enhancement/development.
- Collaborate with designer and engineers to build and maintain detailed project plans throughout delivery lifecycle.
- Contribute to nurturing a user-centric and product-lead company culture by evangelizing product vision and thinking with designers, engineers and stakeholders.
- Participate actively in product learning, ideation and innovation sessions.
- Onsite interview, total 2.5hours : 1 hour meet with hiring manager + 0.5 hour meet with PM Peers+0.5 hour meet with Head of PM& Senior PM +0.5hour with HR
- Final Interview: 1 hour, meet with Taiwan Director.
- Have 2+ years of digital B2B/B2C product management experience, experience in building B2C products is preferred.
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira)
- Able to work in extremely fast-paced product-led environment and adapt to changing priorities and demand.
- Demonstrate analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making ability.
- Familiar with at least one of data analysis tools, such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Data Studio, etc.
- Candid and able to give hard feedbacks with empathy and respect.
- Demonstrate curiosity and passion in learning about and adopting insurance technologies.
- Detail-oriented self-learner who can work and research independently, and seek out challenging work and difficult feedback.
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) is preferred
- 加入第一天即享有年假，首年 15 天年假（依照入職比例發）
- 每年全薪病假 5 天、全薪生理假 3 天
- 舒適的開放式工作環境，距離捷運台北101站 5分鐘路程
- 還有不定期的好康，包括員工旅遊，或是團隊共同達成里程碑的獎勵，例如剛過去的 4月，我們就發給了每一位員工有特殊鐫刻的最新版 iPad Pro。
NT$ 700,000 - 1,100,000 (年薪)
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！