- Research and prospect into potential brands, stakeholders and decision-makers that are a good fit to the cyber business.
- Manage a strong pipeline and deliver accurate forecast.
- Contact potential clients to create engagement for continuous visibility and enable future pipeline opportunities.
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience.
- Work closely with marketing and product team to align on strategy, product planning, and new opportunities.
- 5+ years experience working in a customer-facing role.
- 3+ years experience in SaaS product.
- Experience with driving new and expansion sales, driving technology adoption and leveraging best practices.
- Excellent customer service skills and a knack for developing strong relationships.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, work under pressure and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
?? 加入第一天即享有年假，首年 15 天年假（依照入職比例發）
?? 每年全薪病假 5 天、全薪生理假 3 天
?? 舒適的開放式工作環境，距離捷運台北101站 5分鐘路程
?? 還有不定期的好康，包括員工旅遊，或是團隊共同達成里程碑的獎勵，例如剛過去的 4月，我們就發給了每一位員工有特殊鐫刻的最新版 iPad Pro。