The Backend Developer will take ownership of the development of scalable, readable and extensible backend architecture.
Know more about IXT: https://theixt.com/
- Build customer service engine and internal platform which includes data mining, statistical calculation and pricing engines, etc.
- Implementing platforms for clients, partners and statistical data handling
- Build the APIs/services and design the data schema to fulfill the business requirements.
- Write tests and constantly seek to improve code quality and reliability.
- Drive the quality standards within the development team by example, produce highly usable technical documentation as well as conduct code reviews.
- Take on critical and particularly challenging assignments to ensure the product vision can be realized.
- Strong background in Computer Science and released fields, and well experienced in systems development and programming
- Experience with security and networking
- Experience with one of following server-side programming language: Python, Java, NodeJS, GO, ect.
- Experience with database technologies which include RDB and NoSQL (PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc.)
- Willing to learn new tools, technologies, and frameworks to develop clean, testable and maintainable components
- Problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Familiar with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Phone interview
- Online test: 2 hours, technology knowledge and coding test.
1st Interview: 2.5 hours,
- 2 hour meet with hiring managers
- 0.5 hour meet with HR.
- 2nd Interview: 1 hour, meet with Taiwan Director.
第一階段為Online Test，接續的第二及第三階段皆為Onsite Interview
- 加入第一天即享有年假，首年 15 天年假（依照入職比例發）
- 每年全薪病假 5 天、全薪生理假 3 天
- 參加 conference、外部訓練都有補助 (正職員工適用)
- 證照補助 (正職員工適用)
- 健康檢查補助 (正職員工適用)
- 社團補助 - 各種運動社團、桌遊社、電玩社、這週要幹嘛社
- 舒適的開放式工作環境，距離捷運台北101站 5分鐘路程
NT$ 840,000 - 1,800,000 (年薪)