We are looking for an experienced and competitive Sr. Product Manager who will be responsible for drive, developing and managing B2B insurtech product development and deliver insurance core solutions.
Learn more about IXT: https://theixt.com/
- Conduct marketing and competitor research to understand insurtech ecosystem, market, competition and user requirements in depth
- Manage product roadmap and backlog to prioritize product deliverables to ensure optimal utilization of resources on highest impact items
- Work with UX/UI designers to develop user stories, mockups and prototypes to communicate clearly the business context and product requirements with the fellow product managers, developers and business stakeholders
- Lead and facilitate scrum meetings and development process enhancements to ensure collective success in product and project delivery
- Daily interaction and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to manage expectations and drive product enhancement/development.
- Collaborate with designer and engineers to build and maintain detailed project plans throughout delivery lifecycle
- Contribute to nurturing a user-centric and product-lead company culture by evangelizing product vision and thinking with designers, engineers and stakeholders
- Participate actively in product learning, ideation and innovation sessions
- Establishes product prioritization principles that inform consistent decision making
- Effectively negotiates ambiguous situations and drives to rapid decisions
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Highly independent and a self starter. growth mindset and embrace challenges, persist in the face of setbacks, learn from feedback, and are inspired by the success of others.
- Able to work in extremely fast-paced product-led environment and adapt to changing priorities and demand
- Candid and be able to give hard feedbacks with empathy and respect
- Demonstrate curiosity and passion in learning and adopting cyber security technologies
- Detail-oriented and self-learner who can work and research independently and seek out challenging work and difficult feedback
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is preferred
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies
- Owning and being accountable for a broad area of the product.
- You have a long track record of solving real problems for real people and delivering meaningful outcomes for the business.
- You’re a capable and empathetic leader with strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to manage and mentor junior PM with some support.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
- 加入第一天即享有年假，首年 15 天年假（依照入職比例發）
- 每年全薪病假 5 天、全薪生理假 3 天
- 參加 conference、外部訓練都有補助 (正職員工適用)
- 證照補助 (正職員工適用)
- 健康檢查補助 (正職員工適用)
- 社團補助 - 各種運動社團、桌遊社、電玩社、這週要幹嘛社
- 舒適的開放式工作環境，距離捷運台北101站 5分鐘路程
NT$ 1,100,000 - 1,600,000 (年薪)