Learn more about IXT: https://theixt.com/
Taipei, Taiwan; This role can be a full-time remote/onsite position.
- This could be a full-time remote position.
- Build UIs of core web (for mobile and desktop devices) and development tools for both internal & external uses as part of an agile team.
- Write tests and constantly seek to improve code quality and reliability.
- Drive the quality standards within the development team by example, produce highly usable technical documentation as well as conduct code reviews.
- At least one year’s experience in front-end development using React.
- Willing to learn new tools, technologies, and frameworks to develop clean, testable and maintainable components in ReactJS.
- Problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Enthusiastic about testing and performance.
- Able to ship new things rapidly and iterate based on real user behavior.
- Can find and eliminate inefficiencies in users’ workflows (requirement); willing to ask questions when something is not clear.
- Good written and spoken English language and interpersonal skills.
- Phone interview
- Online test: 1.5 hours, technology knowledge and coding test.
- 1st Interview: 1.5 hours,
- 1 hour meet with hiring managers
- 0.5 hour meet with HR.
- 2nd Interview: 1 hour, meet with Taiwan Director.
- 加入第一天即享有年假，首年 15 天年假（依照入職比例發）
- 每年全薪病假 5 天、全薪生理假 3 天
- 參加 conference、外部訓練都有補助 (正職員工適用)
- 證照補助 (正職員工適用)
- 健康檢查補助 (正職員工適用)
- 社團補助 - 各種運動社團、桌遊社、電玩社、這週要幹嘛社
- 舒適的開放式工作環境，距離捷運台北101站 5分鐘路程
NT$ 840,000 - 1,800,000 (月薪)