We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who will partner with OneDegree’s product, engineering, and business teams to gather, analyze, and provide the information needed to make better decisions and shape the product strategy and roadmap.
- Conduct marketing and competitor research to understand insurtech ecosystem, market, competition and user requirements in depth
- Work with the Product Team to create and track OKRs, as well as communicating the progress to stakeholders
- Identify relevant data and information required to ensure success for existing and new products.
- Deliver on-demand data analysis and reports, as requested by the Product team, marketing, and other departments.
- Contribute to nurturing a data-centric and product-lead company culture by evangelizing product vision and thinking with designers, engineers and stakeholders
- Participate actively in product learning, ideation and innovation sessions.
- Establishes product prioritization principles that inform consistent decision making
- Create and maintenance business intelligence reports and dashboards.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management/Data Analysis.
- Deep understanding of data analytic tools, data integrations, and data visualization tools
- Ability to tell a persuasive story by analyzing and organizing complex data sets
- Ability to derive actionable insights from analyzing complex datasets
- Highly independent and a self-starter. Growth mindset and embrace challenges, persist in the face of setbacks, learn from feedback, and are inspired by the success of others.
- Able to work in extremely fast-paced product-led environment and adapt to changing priorities and demand
- Demonstrate curiosity and passion in learning and adopting cyber security technologies
- Detail-oriented and self-learner who can work and research independently and seek out challenging work and difficult feedback
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is preferred
- You have a long track record of solving real problems for real people and delivering meaningful outcomes for the business.
- Phone interview
- 1st Interview: 2 hours, 1.5 hour meet with hiring managers and collaborating partners + 0.5 hour meet with HR.
- 2nd Interview: 1 hour, meet with Taiwan Director.
- 加入第一天即享有年假，首年 15 天年假（依照入職比例發）
- 每年全薪病假 5 天、全薪生理假 3 天
- 參加 conference、外部訓練都有補助 (正職員工適用)
- 證照補助 (正職員工適用)
- 健康檢查補助 (正職員工適用)
- 社團補助 - 各種運動社團、桌遊社、電玩社、這週要幹嘛社
- 舒適的開放式工作環境，距離捷運台北101站 5分鐘路程