OneDegree is seeking a Data Engineer to help us build the future of online insurance. You will be helping to build and maintain our data engineering infrastructure. We love data technology and are looking for people who share our passion. We are committed to investing in people and tools. You must want to work in a fast-moving, agile environment and with cutting-edge technologies at scale. We are seeking people with a good understanding of today's technologies and data engineering practices who are seeking a position to realize their full potential. We are at a stage in our data engineering where it is ready to be taken to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in defining a data platform from the ground up.
OneDegree Landing page: https://www.onedegree.hk/en-us
- Develop a data engineering platform to serve our business.
- Be a key driver in making us the best data-driven insurance business in Asia.
- Collaborating with our Marketing, Finance and other Business Teams to provide them the data they need.
- Collaborating with the Product Team to make our product the best it can be through data.
- Provide the platform the entire business uses for data reporting and analytics.
- Work with various data sources such Google Analytics, Relational Databases and NoSQL databases.
- Automate data processing and data consumption tasks such as CRM programs for marketing.
- Designing and executing on the technical architecture of our data platform.
- Ensuring our data systems are scalable, highly available, reliable and cost effective.
- Implementing Data Engineering best practices to ensure speed and quality of delivery.
- Writing efficient and reliable code.
- Review data retention policy and keep maintenance of the data accordingly.
- Leading development of technical documentation
- Staying up to date with the latest data technologies and architecture. Researching new technologies which will help to drive our business
- 3+ years of data engineering experience with 1+ years of data platform architecture experience.
- Experience with modern data technologies such as data lakes, data pipelines, ETL platforms, data warehouses and data analysis tools.
- Experience with cloud data platforms such as AWS and GCP. Ideally experienced with AWS RedShift and its associated infrastructure.
- A deep understanding of today's data engineering technologies, system architecture and best practices.
- Strong expertise in data platform design and development
- Expertise in relational and NoSQL database systems. As well as 3rd party data sources such as Google Analytics.
- Someone who loves to learn, and is passionate about helping others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results-oriented, adaptable and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, good team spirit, and a responsible attitude.
1st Interview: 2.5 hours, 2 hours meet with peers and hiring managers + 0.5-hour meet with HR.
2nd Interview: 1 hour, meet with LoB Head.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
- 加入第一天即享有年假，首年 15 天年假（依照入職比例發）
- 每年全薪病假 5 天、全薪生理假 3 天
- 參加 conference、外部訓練都有補助 (正職員工適用)
- 證照補助 (正職員工適用)
- 健康檢查補助 (正職員工適用)
- 社團補助 - 各種運動社團、桌遊社、電玩社、這週要幹嘛社
- 舒適的開放式工作環境，距離捷運台北101站 5分鐘路程
NT$ 700,000 - 1,300,000 (年薪)