As the Product Manager for Oriente, you will be responsible for shaping outthe product roadmap, execute product development that are beneficial to corporate strategy.
You will be a part of the our regional product management team and works closely with our engineering teams to guide products from conception to launch.
This position is based in Taiwan and will have 50% oversea travel in the fast growing southeast asia market.
What you will do here :
- Perform as the planner role in product planning (roadmapping, goal setting, spec writing, managing project execution, defining product roll-out strategy).
- Collaborating with cross-functional operations stakeholders and drive support for new ideas, products and process.
- Drive product strategy and partner closely with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the phases of our products and deliver product plans.
- Work closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch.
- Take action and break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at our speed.
- BA/BS degree or above.
- 2+ years proven experience and passion for building great products within internet industry. Ecommerce highly preferred.
- Fluent in English/Mandarin, both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in presentation skill (both on-stage & documentation).
- Experience in product planning (roadmapping, goal setting, spec writing, managing project execution, defining product roll-out strategy).
- Effective at collaborating with cross-functional operations stakeholders to get buy-in and drive support for new ideas, products, and process.
- Experience in product design & UI/UX wireframing (is a PLUS).
- Experience in converting business strategic thinking into product vision (is a PLUS).
- Multiple successful product launch experience across various platforms (iOS, Android and Web) (is a PLUS).
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships. (portfolio or work reference is a PLUS).
- Familiar languages other than English/Mandarin, particulary in Filipino / Bahasa Indonesia / Vietnamese or any Asean languages (is a PLUS).
◎ 員工認股選擇權計畫 Employee stock option Plan
◎ 到職即享有12天特休 12 days annual leave from the onboarding
◎ 每月運動社團津貼 Wellness Club Monthly Allowance
◎ 年度健康檢查 Annual Health Check-up
◎ 員工成長補助 Employee Growth Allowance
◎ 不定期聚會 (節慶派對/ 慶生迎新/ 團隊活動) Social gatherings (festival party, outing, team building)
◎ 免費餅乾零食、 咖啡、牛奶、飲料 Free snacks、coffee、milk、drink
定期團體保險 Employees Insurance
◎ 定期意外險 Term accidental death & dismemberment insurance
◎ 定期意外醫療險 Term accidental health insurance
◎ 定期住院醫療保險 Term medical of hospitalization insurance
◎ 定期職業害給付傷害保險 Term Occupational disaster insurance
工作設備＆環境 Work Equipment & Environment
◎ 全新落成綠建築大樓 （南京復興站3號出口正上方）
◎ 提供員工每人一台筆記型電腦 Mac Book or Laptop Provide(Mac or Dell)
◎ 人體工學椅 Ergonomic Chair
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！