OwlPay official site: https://owlpay.com
About the job
Ready to join us on our exponential growth trajectory?
OwlTing provides a unique integrated payment solution to retail e-commerce platforms across the globe using blockchain technology. We are seeking competitive and motivated individuals to join our hyper growth business based in Taipei, Taiwan.
OwlTing is looking for a seasoned Business Development Associate that will drive the OwlPay business success by the acquisition of enterprise customers from all areas of the retail e-commerce industry. In this role you will have ownership over launching an innovative payment solution into the digital ecosystem, developing strategic partnerships with stakeholders, and expanding OwlTing’s offerings for global businesses.
- You will drive OwlTing’s future growth engine by working with the sales team to build OwlTing’s opportunity pipeline
- Prospect to high-potential businesses, and develop and execute outbound strategies to bring them to OwlTing
- Manage potential customers through the full sales cycle, closing mid-market and enterprise deals
- Develop influential relationships by translating user challenges into unique business values, creating opportunities to both establish and expand partnership
Consistently challenge the status quo in pursuit of best-in-class performance
Qualifications and experiences
- Native level English fluency, and additional SEA local languages are a plus
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in international business development or similar role, preferably in one of the following:
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Enterprise software
- FinTech/Banking solutions
- Payment product and service
- Proven track record in delivering on target
- Hunter spirit, ability to cope with multiple deals simultaneously and a complex decision-making process on the customer side
- A passion for technology and experience working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Be curious and excited about an innovative industry, and have terrific sense of humor
- Self starter who is used to working in a scrappy team
Nice to haves
- B2B sales experience would be a major advantage
- Knowledge and active network within APAC/SEA’s e-commerce landscape and hands-on experience working with (cross-border) retail e-commerce platforms, with a good appreciation of their needs.
- Strong understanding of the digital payment industry and ecosystem(s)
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet / Software company