- Lead the local marketing team to plan and execute marketing activities that integrate digital, social, owned and traditional channels.
- Work as a key member to accelerate business growth, with a P&L mindset focused on optimizing team performance and marketing investment.
- Communicate and coordinate with functional department at local and regional level.
- Provide strategic guidance to local and regional teams to ensure business initiatives are being executed in line with regional principles.
- Analyze the data deeply and suggest new marketing strategy for identifying growth opportunities and solving business issues.
- Demonstrate excellence in project, time and team management.
- Annual performance reviews, goal setting, active career development plans for all team members, one on ones, ongoing coaching and development.
- Contribute to the development of company’s vision, strategy and profitability.
- Maintain customer acquisition cost to achieve monthly leads/new user acquisition targets.
- Achieve monthly leads/new user acquisition targets to support department’s revenue goal.
- Marketing campaign return on investment
- Improve each stage of the marketing funnel conversion rates.
- Increase organic traffic
- Maintain healthy gender ratio of monthly leads/new user acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant major preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience with related Marketing and Marketing Management roles
- Collaborative approach and ability to work well with others cross-functionally and globally
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment.
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Extensive Marketing/Brand Management and Media experience
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Proven track record of good leadership and management skills
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- A great passion for consumers and consumer experiences, with a dependable ability to flexibly utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the customer experience
- Learning & Development 讓你的專業能力更上一層樓
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！