Based in the Singapore/ Taipei office, this role will manage a team and lead various human resource functions so employees are recruited, trained, evaluated and rewarded in accordance with the Management’s human resource strategy.
This role has wide exposure throughout the organization and will play a key role in supporting the business unit owners’ commercial strategies, be required to participate in senior leadership decision making, develop a robust learning & development agenda, lead change management initiatives, and create an innovative and commercially focused HR team.
- Lead and develop a team of HR professionals and direct a variety of human resource-related programs to ensure that the organization’s human resource requirements are met, and ensure HR actions are in compliance with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards
- Responsible for Group’s manpower budget and policy recommendations with short to medium term planning
- 8 to 10 years of broad HR experience, with strong functional knowledge in talent acquisition, learning and development, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee communications and engagement and strategic business planning
- Regional experience is critical, especially the ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders in the Asia region
- Tech-savviness - Leverage automated solutions to drive the HR team’s efficiency (proficient with BambooHR would be an advantage)
- Bias for action, excellent attention to detail and relentless commitment to follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and handle various projects simultaneously to drive timely results, prioritizing effectively and facilitating action across remote groups
- Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
- Ability to think critically and quickly identify underlying problems needing to be solved, or recognize when and where additional data or context is required to reach a solution
- Talent for influencing without authority, to drive stakeholders, teams and resources toward delivery project goals and impactful results
- Ability to analyze data and understand the key metrics (demographics, attrition/ retention rates, talent pipelines etc.) in order to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions and measure the impact of the work you do
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Formulas, VLookups, Pivot Tables, Graphs, etc,)
- Past experience with technological start-ups would be an advantage.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Learning & Development 讓你的專業能力更上一層樓
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！