- Create and implement staffing processes and business strategies to achieve an annual hiring plan that emphasizes quality and speed of hires and client management culture.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, contact lists and research.
- Negotiate complex offers by leveraging and partnering with senior management, and other groups as necessary.
- Understand the local market and provide insights to hiring partners and clients.
- Build and share staffing metrics, dashboards, and reports to enable leaders to make informed decisions, increase productivity, and create efficiencies to support business goals.
- Experience hiring, leading, and inspiring a team, including consulting with the business on needs, sourcing active and passive candidates, selection and offer negotiation.
- Excellent business acumen and analytical skills, with proficiency in utilizing data to support a recruiting strategy, process, decision-making, and budget control.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence across all levels (both customer and candidates).