Partipost is building a platform that connects brands with genuine people to launch organic marketing campaigns. We believe in giving the crowd a voice, and that social media advocates have the power to call their followers into action. We are committed to building solutions with our users' needs as a priority.
Our Product team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us. As a startup with a rapidly growing regional user-base and a strong focus on adaptability, we are constantly rolling out new features and updates for both our web and mobile products. You will define our product strategy, playing a key role in driving our growth in Southeast Asia. As the first Senior Product Manager hire, you will also ensure that we're set up for success as we grow the team in the future.
If you're excited by the challenge of building a world-class product in a fragmented market, we'd love to meet you!
1. Maintain a deep understanding of our external users and anticipate their ever-changing needs
2. Draw from customer insights and platform data to develop and groom our product backlog with both new features and ongoing enhancements
3. Assume the role of point person for our product vision, effectively communicating the product roadmap and getting buy-in from stakeholders and internal teams
4. Work with our design and engineering teams to own the software development lifecycle, acting as Product Owner during our sprints - from ideation to solution design and scoping, design iterations, development, release, and measuring impact - ensuring that impactful work is delivered on time
Check out our tech stack!
Our interview process is as follows:
1. HR- Online Interview (30 minutes)
2. Co- funder and Head of Taiwan- Online Interview (30 minutes)
3. CTO- Online Interview (60 minutes)
4. Whiteboarding Session- Online Interview (120 minutes)
1. A proven track record of building great products balancing speed and quality
2. Experience working with regional, cross-functional teams, preferably in a SaaS company
3. While software development experience is not required, you should have a solid understanding of how systems are built
4. Comfortable working with data - running analyses and building compelling reports to enable data-driven decisions. Experience with SQL would be a plus but not required.
5. Exceptional English verbal and written communication at different management and functional levels
3. 一年2次晉升與調薪申請管道, 制度完整且透明;
1. 辦公室靠近台北捷運中山站( 捷運出站走路1分鐘);