Do you want to get in on the ground floor of an award-winning global startup that is solving a truly meaningful problem in the world?
PenguinSmart is looking for a Senior Software Engineer / Team Leader to help contribute to the development of our AI-assisted online rehab therapy services enabling more effective speech therapy, a need that affects 1 out of every 7 children.
PenguinSmart is enabling intelligent, individualized rehab therapy for all. Founded by Harvard & MIT alumni, our team combines the latest data sciences with expert insights to empower caregivers to become a key part of the rehab journey. We are first serving the $14B USD children's speech and language therapy market in China while developing a global solution, as this is a universal issue that impacts 1 in 7 children. Our solutions not only increase the efficacy of rehab therapy, but they also allow therapists to oversee 8x as many patients while providing long-term care. PenguinSmart is an Alchemist Accelerator-backed company and was named one of the Top 10 Disruptive Parenting Companies of 2017 by Disruptor Daily.
www.mypenguinsmart.com (EN) | www.qierbao.com (CN)
We are currently building the next version of our tech platform to support growth with organizational customers in China, Taiwan, and the US. PenguinSmart is a graduate of Alchemist Accelerator, the #1 enterprise startup accelerator in the US.
The ideal candidate would have:
● A strong interest in health or education
● Previous team management experience, including hiring, training, and evaluation
● Previous product or UX experience
● Familiar with writing REST APIs, ideally between MySQL and PostreSQL
● Familiar with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Test-driven development
● Can thrive in a distributed team and work with remote teammates
● Hunger to learn and to experiment (and be willing to pivot according to data)
● Bonus points if the candidate has any of the following:
○ can read/write/speak Mandarin Chinese & English
○ have experience building online services for the mainland China market
○ have e-commerce or SaaS experience
○ familiar with Wordpress, PHP, CircleCI, AWS DevOps, Jira, or GraphQL
● Time Commitment: full-time (potential to start as contractor)
● Compensation: negotiable salary; generous annual leave
● Location: Taipei Tech Arena (in Taipei Arena). The candidate will be working with the development team in our Silicon Valley main office while building a team in Taiwan. Other teammates are distributed across the US, Taiwan, and mainland China.
Base salary + flexibility to work from home, stock options, generous time-off, and bonus depending on team performance！
The candidate will mainly work with the operations team and therapists team in our Taipei office, but will have chance to interact with other teammates who are distributed across the US, Taiwan, and mainland China.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！