Here at Playsee, we offer you not just the chance to be different, but also the chance to make a difference.
Here at Playsee, we are given greater freedom at work and positions are largely label-free. Of course, with great freedom comes great responsibilities. Some may think we are always hyped up on caffeine, but really, we are just a bunch of hard working out-of-the-box thinkers who share the same goal to bring our visions to life. As a company which aspires to get people to go out and explore, we collaborate in an open space, regardless of positions, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives; it's just not in our culture to categorize one another.
But here is our attempt at describing who you might be: As the CRM & Automation Marketing Specialist, you are the bridge between Playsee and our potential users and customers. Finding the right audiences and help them understand what Playsee can bring for them will be a daily challenge for you.
Here's what you'll be doing most of the time, if you're not too busy getting out of your comfort zone:
1. Build customer journey maps to create and deliver landing pages and associated campaigns accordingly
2. Identify and handle audience acquisition, curation, and customer information management
3. Execute a strong understanding of segmentation and personalization to effectively grow, nurture, and maintain audiences
4. Establish, maintain and improve strategy to ensure scalable processes and best practices
5. Study industry standard and determine KPIs, and drive campaign results to meet those objectives
6. Create reports, forms and forecasts to optimize user acquisition, revenue, conversion rates, etc.
7. Experiences in MailChimp, Salesforce and other automation/CRM platforms preferred
And if we were being technical, this is what you'd look like, not as a person, but on paper:
1. Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent experiences in email marketing and CRM required
2. 1-2 years of experience in both B2C & B2B marketing.
3. Experience in global markets across multiple channels and languages.
4. Expert on strategic planning and execution of marketing automation programs
5. Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, self-motivated with a growth mindset and ability to work under pressure.
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
7. Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
8. Experience with HTML a plus
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！