No recruiting agencies or recruiters please
This position is for our office in Taipei ONLY
Who You Are:
You're a conscientious, passionately curious, and calculated risk taker. Uncertainty doesn't scare you, and you're excited about the potential to create a lasting impact on how customers interact with companies. You don't want to be the smartest person in the room, and you enjoy working with the latest technologies to solve some of the toughest problems in 2018. You'd rather help design the machine than be a cog in an existing one.
We're looking for a Data Science Engineering Intern to support our growing data science team. You will work day to day with our CTO and CIO to bring world-class products into production.
Who We Are:
Pluvio is on a mission to help eCommerce companies and content producers reimagine their digital experiences. We're producing interactive, dynamic, and engaging customer experiences and bridging the online to offline ecosystems through an AI and graph powered adaptive experience engine. By anticipating consumer behavior and aspirations in real-time, we're helping companies to make their customers feel understood, and ultimately, increase revenue, average cart sizes, customer engagement, and brand loyalty.
What You'll Do:
• Work with back-end developers building exceptional code and web designers to improve usability
• Translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing digital environments, ensuring great user experiences
• Writing functional requirement documents and guides
• Plan, coordinate, and communicate within the team as well as cross-functionally
• Maintain high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
What We Look For:
• BS/MS/PhD in CS, Math, Statistics, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or Data Science
• Speak fluent English
• Proficiency in OOP principles
• Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment); basic knowledge of image authoring tool (Adobe AI, PS) a plus
• Knowledge of browser testing and debugging
• Comfortability working with rapid and innovative development methodologies like: Kanban/Kanplan, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment, as well as tools like Swagger
Salary and benefits depend on experience. If this sounds like you, let's get to know each other!
• Unlimited number of paid vacation and sick days per year
• Stock grants and equity
• Office snacks
• Option to work from home (remote) some days per week
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！