- Collaboratively work with cross-functional groups and external partners to deliver clear direction, specifications, and documentation on how to execute that strategy on projects while meeting project deadlines, and confirms that the quality of projects meet the original UI/UX requirements.
- Establish and communicate effective design processes through a strong understanding of user-centered design techniques coupled with practical experience in how a User Experience (UX) team should collaborate cross-functionally for maximum effectiveness delivering solutions for the platform.
- Develop new approaches to User Experience design based on industry best practices, including Agile development methodologies, and ensure updated communication is readily available to meet the launch demands of projects.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering and Design Leadership to create and align a product strategy that supports our Consumer’s needs, and delivers on the value of the brand and business goals
- 2+ years of directly related experience is required.
- Prior experience with graphic and/or information design prefered.
- Experience in User Experience Design or User Interface Design Management
Experience establishing, leading, and inspiring highly talented and productive user experience teams
- Executive presence with a smooth, dynamic presentation style
- Demonstrated ability to drive designs that achieve business results
- Passion and experience working with engineering, product and marketing teams
- Extensive experience in interface design, research, and new product development utilizing Lean UX methods
- Knowledge of current UX Design strategies and trends across web and mobile platforms.
- Establishment and measurement of customer facing metrics such as competitive analysis, product satisfaction, NPS, usability efficiency, and ease of use
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！