- Onboard new merchants onto the ShopBack platform.
- Work closely with the Country Manager to find areas of improvement within the focus areas of Ops and the wider team.
- Document key tasks, processes and SLAs and ensure they are updated regularly.
- Manage relationships with external merchants and networks, including participating in negotiations together with the Business Development team.
- Analyse data to ensure accuracy in order and transaction information.
- Work collaboratively across the organisation with Tech, Customer Service, Marketing and Business Development teams to optimize and scale current processes.
- Implement new initiatives to enhance the tracking reliability of ShopBack merchants.
- Work with the Customer Service team to problem-solve merchant-related issues such as untracked orders and proactively implement solutions to prevent future recurrences.
- 2-3 years experience in an operations role (experience in the e-commerce industry is a plus).
- Be able to manage and set stakeholders expectations.
- Good track record with setting up processes and improving productivity.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel functions.
- Highly motivated problem solver able to identify issues and provide solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Department of Information Science, Library and Information Science, Statistics, Mathematics will be a plus
．每人每年Individual Development Plan 補助