- Develop and implement new features on the iOS platform.
- As part of an agile team, you’ll work closely with the UX Designers, Product Owners, Test Engineer, and other iOS Engineers to optimize our ShopBack iOS mobile app. Also responsible for the quality of iOS release.
- Liaise with QA to ensure features and bugs are properly tested.
- Manage the release process of iOS app market
- Able to work in a dynamic and diverse engineering culture - every day, we learn from each other, brainstorm and execute ideas, and play ping pong to unwind...
- Build a great product that impacts consumer online behavior - we’re proud that our product is changing the way people shop online
- 4+ years or relevant experience with iOS mobile development.
- Experience in mobile-app release management
- Extensive REST API development experience
- Experience in designing scalable mobile service architectures
- Interest in learning new technologies.
- Good knowledge of native iOS architecture, framework
- Be comfortable working with a wide range of development tools in an Agile Environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a creative and analytic mind, passionate about beautiful design and engaging user experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a team player with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in delivery mobile-app in the multinational market is a plus
- Experience in L10N
- BS or MS
- Language: Swift or Objective C
．每人每年Individual Development Plan 補助