Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop "The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 4,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$130m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
Based out of our Taipei office, you will
- Work with the Core Experience Family Leader and your key product and engineering counterparts to craft the universal search platform vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Execute the roadmap by designing, building, and rolling out features and enhancements that deliver a world-class search user experience on the web and mobile.
- Drive search adoption, search completion, and search retention rates.
- Drive incremental uplift to the various business lines of ShopBack via the search flows.
- Drive research and understanding of the diverse range of search intents and behaviors.
- Drive competitor benchmarking of search quality.
- Build dashboards to track funnel performance and inform search enhancements.
The ideal candidate needs to be technically strong and possess a strong balance between business and user experience. A bonus if the candidate has successfully shipped well-designed scalable B2C web applications across markets.