CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, PChome, Yahoo! and more than 1,700 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Taiwan!
Scope of work:
The Associate is part of the Extension team that deals directly with the merchants on board ShopBack. He/She is in charge of ensuring that our customers get the best coupons and deals and that tracking with the merchants are as accurate as possible.
As Shopback works with various networks/merchants, there are currently various processes in place, with various level of involvement from Merchant Ops on this process.
- Merchant Ops:
1. Assist with onboarding merchants onto the extension
2. Respond promptly to questions from merchants
3. Run test orders to ensure proper tracking of commission and cashback
4. Assist with troubleshooting breaks in commission reporting
5. Assisting with merchant-related customer service queries
6. Constantly seeking to improve and streamline operational processes.
- Coupon Aggregation:
1. Set up processes to procure such coupons
2. Cross checking the legitimacy of the coupons
3. Ensure timely refresh or replenishment of such coupons
4. Verification of the terms of these coupons
5. Build script and work with product to reduce manual work on the operations described above.
- Merchant Account Management:
1. Working with the local merchants teams to get exclusive coupons
2. Support Operations & Merchants Development teams in cases of coupons related rejection.
- Process oriented mindset and passionate about optimisation and automation.
- Ability to interface & communicate with stakeholders and Merchants teams.
- 1-3 years experience in an Operations role.
- High drive and ownership on process improvements.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the e-commerce industry.
．每人每年Individual Development Plan 補助
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！